Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT politics and crossposts

Misc Screwup has been a cesspool for many years. Sadly, so.
It used to be a viable usenet list.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Snag" wrote in message
Ignoramus23114 wrote:
What I do is kill all crossposted messages,. Works like a
charm.

I have nothing I want to discuss with misc.survivalist
members.

I've been hittin' the "block sender" button pretty hard
the last couple of
days . When I get one or two on topic posts to 10 or 12
political/racist/homosexual posts , it's time to clean house
..

--
Snag
Learning keeps

On 2011-10-31, Snag wrote:
Starting yesterday , anyone initiating *OR*
*RESPONDING* to a
crossposted political post will be joining the current
inhabitants
of my killfile . Some of you have posted good info and
handy tips in
the past , but this crap has gotten out of hand .
I don't come here to read about queers and racism , I'm
here for
the metalworking content . You will be missed (some of
you not much
...) but that's the way it goes .

Thank you and have a nice day .