Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Aeroponics. Was: OT politics and crossposts

Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Run the exhaust from your lawnmower in there. You'll have plenty of CO2,
and CO, and other stuff. d8-)

We could reveal sources for lies, debt and crime too.
(As you have!)

I don't require any more of those either, sadly.

This is sounding an awful lot like some Frankensteinien experiment,
Winnie.

You read me like book. 'The Impossible' is fascinating.

I *do* plan on screaming "It's ALIVE!" when I see my first
plantlike survivor.

My devious plan is to grow (most of) a few dinners.
An artichoke entree with spinach salad and sliced heirloom tomatoes.
Strawberries for dessert.

Are you planning something really scary? Like a pumpkin with
Republican genes or something?

Thanks for that, Ed. Made me laugh out loud it did!

I will carefully watch any pumpkin that toe-taps near
the zucchini.

--Winston