Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:
No... I won't go after Paul. I read his procedure on how to align a
tablesaw.... ;-)

But to set the record straight, Doug came after me if you care to read the
thread.

Bob, the posts are publicly available. You made a false statement, and I
pointed out that it was false and explained why. If that's "coming after you",
well... it's probably time for another layer of tin foil in your hat.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com