tarquinlinbin

Default Neighbours new conservatory nightmare...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:29:37 -0000, "Snowman"
wrote:

"news individual" wrote in message
You should check this out with your local planning office. Since July 02
conservatories have come within the ambit of building regs; there may also
be planning issues. You are likely to find that if you are directly
overlooked.by a conservatory, planning will stipulate they have obscure
glass to maintain your privacy. I also seem to recall that building within
1m of a boundary is generally a planning no no.

Jools

Any idea whether the rules about "obscure glass" can be found anywhere on
the net? We have some neighbours who have put up a conservatory close to the
boundary and they've got clear glass and no blinds or curtains.

Peter.

Have you considered holding parties in your garden?