Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default OT - central heating turn on

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:15:25 -0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

This year we haven't turned on the CH yet and I am now wondering what is
going to force our hand.

Below 15C indoors?

Below 10C indoors?

Ice on the inside of the windows in the morning?

In the fairly recent past with new combi boiler we seem to have had the
thermostat set at 20C and the heating on most of the time.
However this year with the mild weather (and back in the house with no
thermostat) we sem to be managing O.K. so far with no heating.

Cheers

Dave R

Mine's been on 2 or 3 times so far just to take the chill off the room.
April - October inclusive (7 Months) have used 75kWh of which 5 were after
flushing etc.
Looks as if it'll be some time in November before heating's necessary.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away