Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default 2.2 million without power, in the northeast

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:j8kigr
:

This might be the wrong time to mention that I'm a card
carrying Mormon, as well as a prepper. I guess that's a
couple strikes against me, in this conversation.

If you want to do that kind of accounting, that's up to you. Some of what
you say I fully agree with, other things are just plain nuts, IMO.

If you're a good person, that's what is important. My wife does a lot of
genealogy, is the non=believing daughter of a (liberal, Dutch) minister,
and regards some of what the Mormons do or did as great. Posthumously
baptizing Jews is not among those things, but hasn't hurt anyone, really.
I think I met some Mormons in Holland (on missionary duty, I think), very
polite, nice people. I don't go into discussions of religion.

--
Best regards
Han