Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 2.2 million without power, in the northeast

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

Also forgot to note that ratio of CEO to average worker pay was in the
mid 20 to low 30s from at least '65 until our boys started screwing
around with tax policy in the 80s. Even since then, however, it has been
a very volatile ratio bouncing as high as 300 in '98 (under Clinton of
all people), plummeting to as low as 143 in 2002 (under Bush of all
people), going back up to around 262 by 2005 (last year I can find
anything.