Bob S.

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

Doug,

No argument... you started this - remember? And changing the subject? No, I
asked you to provide instructions on how to align a tablesaw - dead on topic
and you weaseled out of that.

Bob S.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "CW"

wrote:
Doug, I think this guy just wants to pick a fight with someone and you

seem
to be the one he has selected.

Well, he certainly seems to want to argue about something. I haven't quite
figured out *what*, yet, since he keeps changing the subject. :-)

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com