Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article rs.com, Paul Kierstead wrote:
In article ,
"Bob S." wrote:

It must be in your blood to discredit whatever somebody else say's Doug.

OK, I think Doug may not have been very diplomatic, but:
- It doesn't matter what angle the guage is at. Why would you use other
then 90 degrees you say? Well, because you gauge is not yet squared the
the blade is why. So it might be 89.7, or whatever

Hey, Bob -- that makes FIVE now, besides me, who say you're wrong about that.
Go jump on Paul, now.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com