Puff Griffis

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

PayPal is a reasonable payment system but as with everything else it =
cost.
Puff

"LowImpact" wrote in message =
.. .
Thanks Frank,
=20
I didn't mean to sound harsh. I seem to be flooded with request. I can =

never
get this amount of response in the news papers around here. Well I =

think I
am going to be shipping timber to far ends of the earth. Also what is =

a good
way to take online payments? I was thinking I would just take cash and =

money
orders but alot of people are asking about paypal. Should I take this?
Thanks
Keith
"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"LowImpact" wrote in message
I will make this simple for all of you. I am a full time logger =

and I
offer
timber management. The question is how many board feet do you =

need. I
have
log yard near Frankfort for the ones that wanted to know location. =

I am
new
to selling logs to people other then log yards and exporters.

Ok, then step #1 is to not insult your potential clients by =

inferring that
they are stupid. Questions like what is your location and what is =

your
email address are prettty resonable considering what you are =

proposing.

Frank

=20