Puff Griffis

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

No Jerry he is all yours. With the trip to Frankfort I think it would be =
easier just to deal with the folks in E-Town.
Puff

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message =
LOL, I hear you my friend! Since I have a brother over in Frankfort, =

I'll
let him do my leg work till I can get over there. If you happen to do =

any
dealings first, let me know how it goes.
=20
--=20
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
Jerry=A9 The Phoneman=AE
"Puff Griffis" wrote in message
Back off Jerry He is MINE ! grin
Puff
=20
=20
"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Now, since I am also from Ky, =

how
close to Louisville are you?

--=20
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
Jerry=A9 The Phoneman=AE
"LowImpact" wrote in message
.. .
Kentucky
"ddinc" wrote in message
Like uhhhh. where?

"LowImpact" wrote in message
. ..
I have the following from 6inch by 6 inch blocks up to 6ft by =

14inch
logs.
have alot bigger but shipping limits sizes. If you need larger =

you
will
need
to pick up. Email me for details.