Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ! ! !

George wrote:

On 10/29/2011 1:39 PM, Ed Pawlowskio wrote:

Just like the lyrics to the old sone, I'm looking forward tot he snow
tonight. Bought a new snowblower when Lowed had the 15% off sale. It
sits in the garage, gassed up and ready to go. Predictions are 5 to
8 inches overnight.

I'm also hoping that it is the last snow of the winter, but I doubt
that is going to happen.

4" here so far and it is heavy and sticky. So the snow blower won't be
used today.

Get yourself a little single stage for that stuff. My 18" electric
toro throws slush as far as most 2-stage blowers throw powder.

[I still use my 1980ish Franken-blower 10HP for the dry stuff-- but
mostly because it doesn't have a cord and it's wider.

Jim