Bob S.

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

If you read what I said instead of just taking a sentence and using what
part you want, you would realize my statement is as correct as yours. In
fact, you agreed with it if you care to look.

But to stop your beating it to death, here's your opportunity to prove it
wrong - let's see your version of aligning a tablesaw, then we'll see what
procedures are the best ones to use.

This is an open invitation to show us you know what in the hell you're
talking about. You own a Jet TS I believe - so use it as the example and
you can improve on Jets alignment procedures. Some pics would be nice too.

Bob S.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Bob S."

wrote:
It must be in your blood to discredit whatever somebody else say's Doug.

You really have a problem with admitting mistakes, Bob. You repeatedly

posted
something that just isn't true, and I refuted it. Now you're going off on

me,
saying that I have this attitude that everybody else is wrong. Go back and
read *all* the posts in the thread, Bob. I never said "everybody else" is
wrong -- I said *you* are wrong. And you are. And FOUR other people said

that
too. Go rag on them for a while.

So, to put this to rest - finally. Perhaps you can enlighten the group as

how to accurately and correctly align a Contractors style tablesaw so

that
we may compare your methods and procedures against those that do this

sort
of thing for a living. And as I did with my posts several years back

that
covered the Delta CS, please credit the original reference material, note
your changes, tips/hints, improvements and rationale.

That was never the issue between us -- the issue was only your repeated,
mistaken insistence that it was necessary to have the miter gauge at 90
degrees to the miter slot.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com