Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie[_7_] Charlie[_7_] is offline

Default Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ! ! !

I had it on questionable authority that it was sprinkled wit yellow snow.

From: "Christopher Young"
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:29:57 -0500
Subject: [frny] OFFER: SNOW: Farmington

(Moderator's note: The mods reportedly have no sense of
humor. This message gave even us a laugh, so it's being
posted.)

Several cubic yards of fresh, white snow. Farmington NY.

Snow is brand new, and has never been used for industrial or
residential applications. Does not come with packaging, or
EPA warning
tag for ecological disposal. Though, this may be
downloadable from the
EPA (dot gov) web site.

Suitable for building snow forts, cooling beverages (if
beverages are
in container). Also suited for cooling industrial equipment,
or
condensors for industrial process distillation equipment.
This snow is
very clean, but not warranted to be food grade, and as such
should not
be used in direct contact with food.

Can be spread about the yard in order to make "snow forts"
or "snow
angels". Can also be shaped to make housing units known as
"igloos".
Suitable for children ages 2 and up, if properly dressed. I
do not
accept any liability for hypothermia or chills if this snow
is
misused.

Please email to arrange for pickup. Persons picking up
should have a
pickup truck, trailer, or mini van. Donor can help load
vehicle if
necessary, but we prefer you to bring your own containers,
ramp, shovels, etc.

Donor will consider all recipients, and gives preference to
those who
reply soonest.

Christopher A. Young