Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Solar install (almost) complete

He never had any concerns... He was just showing us what he had and
would report back later.

But yes it didn't warrant the response. But there are a lot of touchy
people here. A lot of know it alls too.

On 10/20/2011 11:30 PM, Josepi wrote:
Good. I wouldn't want to see it happen to somebody else.

Sorry about your bad attitude.Maybe you shouldn't post on public forums
if you have temper tantrums over concerns you ask for. Have you tried
seeing your doctor about medication?

-----------
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
b.com...

On 10/20/2011 05:17 PM, Leon wrote:
On 10/20/2011 6:44 PM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
On 10/20/2011 03:53 PM, Josepi wrote:
You should have had the approval to connect before proceeding!

I have seen 100s of KW of PV panels that are not allowed to be grid
connected. The Power Authority doesn't want any more in that location
due to grid or load capacities. People spent big bucks to have them
installed based on the salespeople cons and they sit there useless.

Best of luck and hope it all works out for you on that one! 6.5kW could
be used in your home but you would not be set up for a battery system
and batteries cost more than grid power on an on-going basis.

--------------
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
eb.com...

Solar City finished the install today (minus two roof tiles). It's a
6.5KW 28 panel system.

Now waiting for APS (local power utility) to install a bi-directional
meter and give the go ahead to power up.

More to come after a few months usage...

- Doug

Listen you moron - I did have approval before proceeding. I just need
the final inspection for turn on.

As well, the storage facility is the grid.

I also don't pay a penny until it's in service.

I can see you're really up on things...

Careful now Doug, Jose knows it all.

Crap, I had him blocked on the wRec, but I didn't know he'd show up on
abpw.

- Doug