Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:
It must be in your blood to discredit whatever somebody else say's Doug.

You really have a problem with admitting mistakes, Bob. You repeatedly posted
something that just isn't true, and I refuted it. Now you're going off on me,
saying that I have this attitude that everybody else is wrong. Go back and
read *all* the posts in the thread, Bob. I never said "everybody else" is
wrong -- I said *you* are wrong. And you are. And FOUR other people said that
too. Go rag on them for a while.

So, to put this to rest - finally. Perhaps you can enlighten the group as to
how to accurately and correctly align a Contractors style tablesaw so that
we may compare your methods and procedures against those that do this sort
of thing for a living. And as I did with my posts several years back that
covered the Delta CS, please credit the original reference material, note
your changes, tips/hints, improvements and rationale.

That was never the issue between us -- the issue was only your repeated,
mistaken insistence that it was necessary to have the miter gauge at 90
degrees to the miter slot.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com