John Crea

Default Boeshield T9 Problem

And, of course, Boeshield is NOT intended as a Cleaner/Rust remover,
so that is an apples and oranges comparison

John

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:16:19 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Peter De Smidt" pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote in message
Then I bought the Boeshield. Before putting it on, I rubbed the
table down with naphtha, after which I sprayed Boeshield on and wiped
most of it off. The next day I had rust. I cleaned all of it off with
mineral spirits and re-applied Boeshield. Again, the next day I had
rust.

My guess is that you are not cleaning the rust off as well as you think.
Just a little staying under the protective coating will just spread.

I recently used Top Saver to clean my saw table top and it removed the rust
and left it looking better than anytime since it was new. Supposedly the
protection
is a notch lower than the T-9, but the cleaning is much better.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome