Charlie Self

Default Jet...Junk?

Mortimer Schnerd notes:

A fellow who wipes asses for a living doesn't think poorly of garbagemen's
contributions to society in general. OTOH, this fellow had no business
looking
down his nose at the doctor because he was a little darker than others. The
doc
was raised and educated in Ohio. It was the blatant racism that offended me.
The patient was openly abusive of any of the help who wasn't white. My
attitude
was, if he doesn't want their help, he doesn't need mine. Whenever he wanted
something, I took my time finding him a white coworker.

What I said: his problem is not his job. His problem is that he is bigoted
fool.

Charlie Self
"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in
America." William J. Clinton

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html