Frank Ketchum

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

"LowImpact" wrote in message
I will make this simple for all of you. I am a full time logger and I

offer
timber management. The question is how many board feet do you need. I have

log yard near Frankfort for the ones that wanted to know location. I am

new
to selling logs to people other then log yards and exporters.

Ok, then step #1 is to not insult your potential clients by inferring that
they are stupid. Questions like what is your location and what is your
email address are prettty resonable considering what you are proposing.

Frank