Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:
Doug,

If you had read what was written instead of trying to prove someone is wrong
all the time, it may have dawned on you that I did not state the miter
couldn't be at any other angle.

I *did* read what was written, and you certainly *did* state that. You wrote,
"the miter gauge needs to be 90° to the miter slot before any alignment if it
is the point of reference." And that just isn't true.

But why would you align a saw with it not set at 90° is beyond me.

Why, or why not? It doesn't matter -- as you have been told by at least four
others in addition to myself.

You turned it into a point that I was wrong and
that you were right and so damn righteous about it too. Nobody can be
better than Doug at anything it appears and you certainly went to great
lengths to prove that today.

You certainly have a hard time admitting that you were wrong, don't you?

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com