Posted to uk.d-i-y
JohnW JohnW is offline

Default Toasters

On 26 Oct, 23:17, Bob Eager wrote:

Are there any Internet-capable toasters yet?

--

These are a bit old hat. I am surprised no-one has suggested the
ground breaking talkie toaster.

Toaster: Howdy doodly do. How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster,
your chirpy breakfast companion.
Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?

Lister: Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast.
In fact, no one around here wants any toast.
Not now, not ever. No toast.

Toaster: How 'bout a muffin?

Lister: Or muffins. We don't like muffins around here.
We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or
bagels, no croissants,
no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and
definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Toaster: Aah, so you're a waffle man.

John