Mark

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

Silvan wrote:
Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Silvan ALREADY KNOWS how to adjust his saw, you can tell by reading his

Crikey. What a mess I started!

Are you happy now??

Well, are you?

OK, let's try this on for size. I got a dial indicator, and I bought four
cap screws. I'm going to fabricate my own version of the PALS system for
$2 in materials (using angle iron I already have) and see if that works. I
think it just might.

You really want to stir things up, don't you?

You *have to* spend money on the aligning tool, not because you need to but
because , well, you just won't be part of the gang if you don't. No, you wont!

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)