Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Air compressor recommendations

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:56:41 -0500, Gramp's shop
wrote:

I have occasional need for an air compressor and have been sharing a
small unit with Number One Son. I use it mostly for brad nailing, once
or twice a month. So I don't want to invest big bucks. I'm thinking
125 PSI will be all that I need. I've heard I should go oiless. Any
specific recommendations? Any thoughts about HF models?

TIA,

Larry

I've have a small HF pancake compressor that I use for running
framing, finish, brad and pin nailers at various job sites. It's
about five years old and gets used often. It's an older model similar
to:

http://www.harborfreight.com/3-gallo...sor-95275.html

I think I paid $39.99 after the sale price coupled with discount
coupons. I'd buy another one when this one fails.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA