LowImpact

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

I will make this simple for all of you. I am a full time logger and I offer
timber management. The question is how many board feet do you need. I have a
log yard near Frankfort for the ones that wanted to know location. I am new
to selling logs to people other then log yards and exporters. I have a small
bandmill and have kiln dried walnut 5/4 and 4/4 in widths upto and including
19inches. Low sap. I got lota of cedar cut and dried. Everything else is
green. Custom harvests on request. Also I can move my mill to you if needed.
Thanks
Call my Local manager ANYTIME at 502 319 0207 ask for Derek....All logs are
sold by the bdft.
"Puff Griffis" wrote in message
Back off Jerry He is MINE ! grin
Puff

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Now, since I am also from Ky, how
close to Louisville are you?

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
"LowImpact" wrote in message
.. .
Kentucky
"ddinc" wrote in message
Like uhhhh. where?

"LowImpact" wrote in message
. ..
I have the following from 6inch by 6 inch blocks up to 6ft by 14inch

logs.
have alot bigger but shipping limits sizes. If you need larger you

will
need
to pick up. Email me for details.