Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default Toasters

On Oct 26, 2:27*pm, Huge wrote:
On 2011-10-26, fred wrote:

In article , Huge
writes
On 2011-10-26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

So is it Dualit and be done,

Yes.

)

Do they all have that silly, non resettable clockwork timer?

On the grounds that they don't have a "silly, non resettable clockwork timer",
then no.

Hmm - really? We have a 3-slot Dualit (not 'Lite') and I hadn't
realised that the timer could be turned anti-clockwise (ie. reducing
the time set).

As fred says, it gives the impression of not liking the idea. My
attempts have been pretty gentle though; if the consensus is that you
can indeed do this then I'll give it more of a bash.

As others have mentioned in uk.d-i-y, they work better with a short
'warm-up' period; I set the timer for (say) 3 mins, then actually put
the bread in at about 2mins.

Cheers
Jon N