Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharpen a knife with a cup

One elderly fellow, in his early 90s. Right after church. He
asked me what were the yellow things in my shirt pocket. One
is a small screw driver. Which really comes in handy. Other
is a Stanley knife with break away blade, I got at Home
Depot. As I pulled out the utility knife and slid the blade
out a bit, his eyes grew wide. As if a 90 year old man had
never seen a knife.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

But wait. I heard a banging noise on the front door. I
happened to
have a hatchet in my hand when I exited the garage and
rounded the
corner: "What do you want?!! I asked the young fellow.

It must have nearly made him need a laundry change.

He said. "You have a hatchet, You have a hatchet."

"Sure I do", I informed him.

As he walked away down the walk. "You have a hatchet!" he
kept
repeating.

He never came back or was police called or involved.

I still need to sharpen that hatchet :-/