Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mac Davis Mac Davis is offline

Default Nutcracker bowls

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:16:28 -0800, Kevin Miller
wrote:

snip
I do include the hardware. I pick it up at the grocery store in the
section where they sell pots, pans, spatulas, that sort of thing. They
only cost about $4 and I'll get around $30-$35 wholesale for the whole
shebang at a local gift shop. They're a good mover this time of year.
People seem to like to have nuts out around Thanksgiving and Christmas...

...Kevin

Wow.. I've been doing shows for years because I can't find wholesalers
and won't do consignments.. What luxury for you, Kevin!