Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:10:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:21:51 -0500, Ignoramus10872
wrote:

I am creating jobs today, thanks to President Obama.

I have two unemployed guys working for me today, cleaning stuff for
sale.

So they are part of the U6 numbers. Less than 20 hrs a week.

And they were hired as a result of Obamas (and Democrats) destruction of
American Manufacturing.

Would that be a fair statement?

Gunner

On 2011-10-22, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:41:23 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Oct 18, 7:39?pm, Allen Drake wrote:
lost millions
of jobs. Obama has created millions.

If Obama has created millions of jobs, explain how the unemployment is
close to 10%. As far as I know, Obama has at best kept a lot of
government jobs going for another year, but those jobs will be lost
eventually. You are welcome to cite studies that prove Obama has
created jobs.

Dan

Actually...unemployment is actually up around 24-27%

The 9.x% number is simply those that are Currently on unemployment
insurance. This does NOT count those that have exhaused their 99 weeks,
or are working less than 20 hours a week

The U3 vrs U6 numbers.

So the Obamassiah has done exactly dick with the economy..and in
fact...has caused at least 10% higher unemployment..and more than
likely...17% or more unemployment.

So Mr Drake is lying through his teeth. But then...he IS a
leftwinger..so its to be expected.

Gunner

Talk is cheap like you but you have nothing to backup your lies like
every other winger. No facts. NOTHING.