Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:21:10 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

Actually..it was you and YOUR kind that quadrupled the national debt and
put our unemployment rate at 27% (U3 + U6)

Way to go dud!!

The Great Cull will sort you out nicely though.

VBG

Gunner

No fool. It was Obama that killed Bin Laden and now he got Qadaffi
along with many others that Bush let go free. Obama is saving the
world from your kind of war criminals that will destroy America from
within.

Really? So thats why we dont see photos of the shooters, because he was
getting trigger time?

And Qadaffi was executed by his captors after he was wounded by shrap
and laying there helpless.

Say..it wasnt Obama who pulled off Qads shoes and beat his corpse with
them..was it?

Given that the military is 80+ percent Conservative...are you claiming
that the Obamassiah is actually a Conservative the moment he dresses for
battle?

Wow dude...some heavy ****!

You right wing loons will do anything to gain power.

You and your kind are insane.

Your posts simply prove beyond any proof you are a fat Napolean
declaring the rest of the world...mad.

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

Gunner