Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Inasmuch as the federal payroll has increased 40% since 2007,

Total number of employees on the federal payroll is pretty much unchanged :

http://www.bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cesbtab1.htm

Jan 2007 =2729,000

Sep 2011=2820,000

So I assume you are claiming that average earnings by Federal employees has
increased by 40% when from what I gather, for the past several years wages
have increased by at most a few percent and more recently they have been
frozen altogether.

Put another way, where did you get your 40% figure ?

(Cites please)...

SEE:

http://assets.opencrs.com/rpts/94-971_20100120.pdf

2007= 4.5%
2008= 2.3%
2009= 0.9%
2010= 3.4%
2011= not shown, pretty sure they were frozen.

a rise in the number of drones might not be so bad. It would leave some
room for the worker bees to thrive.

A decline in the amount of unsubstantiated information that's constantly
parroted about the economic situation would be better IMO