Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Match indoor paint color

On Oct 21, 10:03*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Oct 21, 7:04*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

Need to paint my LR/DR walls. *A certain beautiful green from a
picture mat.

I heard of a gadget -- spectro-something? -- that electronically
matches the color of the *sample you bring in.

My nabe BM store doesn't have it.

Before I start calling around, does anyone have experience matching
colors with the gadget?

Appreciate your input.

*nabe BM * *Did you mean "nearby" and "bricks & mortar"? *If yoiur are
going to pretend to tweet, at least use the correct abbreviations.

Neighborhood and Benjamin Moore.

To the OP, if your paint store doesn't have a color analyzer, it's not
a paint store. I'm surprised that BM lets them sell their paint if
they're that amateurish.