Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_52_] Steve[_52_] is offline

Default B.S. by Famiy Handyman magazine.

On 2011-10-19 21:03:30 -0400, Bill said:

Mike Marlow wrote:

Consider yourself lucky you got anything out of them. Your letter to them
made no sense at all.

Well, technically it made me about 100 sense I hardly care about. I
wonder how much it improves their bottom line for the year...I'm hoping
in the end, not much. If they can't treat their customers with respect
and stay in business, they won't have one.

My guess* is that they're already foundering. I'm willing to bet you
won't see all of the [10] remaining issues in your sub.

*based on nearly 40 years' experience in advertising, publishing, and
printing...