Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

" wrote:

On Oct 19, 3:55 am, Allen Drake wrote:

If you really paid attention you would already know. There is loife
without FOX.

According to Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, President
Obama is on pace to create more jobs in 2010 than President Bush did
in his eight years of office.

"A republican President has never , never left the office with a
blanced Budget or a surplus.... Never "

I do not watch Fox. And do not pay any attention to economic news on
TV. Some of the newpapers are much better for in depth stories on the
economy.

As far as Debbie Schultz..........I hardly consider the Chair of the
Democratic National Committee to be a balanced source of news. Do you
really think I am stupid enough to believe any congress person is an
unbiased source of economic news?

2010 is so last year...