Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

Allen Drake wrote:

What in the world are you babbling about now? Because I and most of
the rest of the country knows the republicans left this county in the
state it is in I am..........." with each post you make..you get
closer to a mass grave filled with your fellow mental cases."

I wouldn't say exactly that. The budget deficit in 2007 was $110 billion.
The budget deficit for the year ending Sept 30th was $1.4 trillion. For the
entire eight years of the Bush administration, the combined budget deficits
were about $800 billion. Obama has quadrupled that amount in only three
years.

Assuming Obama inherited a mess, he's made it worse. Far worse. Almost
impossibly worse.