Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:25:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:19:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Allen Drake wrote:
??
?? On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:06:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ? wrote:
??
?? ?
?? ?Allen Drake wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? I have been a machinist for over 40 years and am still going strong.
?? ?? My post was all about the loss of many of those jobs due to the total
?? ?? failures of the previous administration. So far the only responses I
?? ?? have seen are diversions and denial but facts are facts no matter what
?? ?? happened in the past. The republican administration left this country
?? ?? in the biggest mess since the great depression. No matter how much
?? ?? Clinton lied or anything done by him or anyone the facts will never
?? ?? change.
?? ??
?? ?? It must suck to be a rightWingNut still defending Bush.
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? I'm an independent and I'm not defending anyone, moron.
??
?? You are the moron here and are defending the republicans unless you
?? can be specific about what I have posted it inaccurate.
?
?
? Show us where I supported anyone, loser.

Simply by posting to this thread you show where you stand. You are no
different then Gumby.

I accept your inability to prove your statements. By your own flawed
logic, you are no different than Gunner.

However..I do provide cites G

All his cites come from the voices in his head. I wonder if his
mother had any kids that weren't born brain dead?