Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default My shop is finally powered up.

Ignoramus28676 wrote:

moving is always difficult, but it looks like great progress.

Planning and organization make all the difference. Numbered boxes with
inventory sheets (electronic and paper) of what's in every single box
makes a world of difference on the destination side, I need item X and
the inventory says it's in box Y, grab and go vs. trying to open boxes
and find a home for whatever is in them.

On my last move, when I did my inspection on the house I was buying I
sketched and measured every room and entered them into my CAD program,
so I had everything fully mapped out for when I moved about six weeks
later.