Terry

Default Neighbours new conservatory nightmare...

Daytona wrote:

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:06:44 -0000, "supermoocow"
wrote:

We live in a semi-detached house and our adjoining neighbour has just
informed me that they are planning on building a conservatory next to our
boundary. The conservatory will be only 0.5m from our dining room window and
will extend out 4m.
This will reduce light into our dining room and we will no longer get
sunshine into our dining room or patio until about 15:30 rather than 11:00
which we enjoy at present.

Try the Neighbours From Hell and Garden Law websites/forums. Links on my webpage
- http://mysite.freeserve.com/quickhelp/property.htm

hth

Daytona

I recall something about "Ancient lights'. Any application in
this case? Also try uk.legal