Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default My shop is finally powered up.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:30:29 -0700, BobH
wrote:

On 10/17/2011 3:52 PM, Pete Keillor wrote:
I've finally got the lathe and mill powered up here in Texas. First
time for the mill, although I'm not quite ready to cut metal. The
lathe is an old Delta 11", the mill a Hardinge TM.
Feels good to be making swarf again.

Moving is a monstrous pain. It takes us about 6 months on the exit side
and 6 months to a year on the arrival side to get something like a sane
situation. I was hoping that this move would be our last, but the way
the economy and this looney state, we may have another one coming. I am
too old for another round of this.

BobH

I feel your pain. Hope I die here (not soon).