Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

Jon Elson wrote:

On 10/14/2011 06:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

? Move to Misery? Mebbe not!
? Missouriably hot in the summer.
? Missouriably cold in the winter.
? Missouriably humid alla time.
? It's in Tornado Alley. http://goo.gl/Ifthi
? Watch out for the lead. http://goo.gl/BpcYi

Well, tornadoes are really small phenomena, except maybe
for Xenia Ohio.

Which Xenia tornado? I was stationed in Alaska when one hit in '73
or '74, and the news story stated that a Large steel making town in SW
Ohio was badly damaged. That would have been Middletown, where I had
relatives and phone service was out for almost a week before I could
contact them. They told me that a heat treating plant in Xenia was badly
damaged, not a steel mill. #@$%^&*()_ STUPID MSM!