Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:03:29 -0500, Ignoramus23036

On 2011-10-17, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" works for Tennant. We bought a broken 24 volt floor scrubber
at auction for $200. He got parts at cost and made it like brand new
for another $200. The unit sells for $5600. We use it to scrub 2500
sq.ft. of the packing shed twice a week. Only takes a few minutes and
the concrete is clean enough to eat off of.

We had an oil spill, threw on floor dry, swept it up 15 minutes later,
then run the scrubber over it. No sign of spill.

Iggy, I KNOW you can find a used Tennant cheap. Now all you need to do
is bribe the kid with something you have and you're all set.

I bought a diesel powered Tenant for $120 once. It was described as
nonfunctional.

I took out the Kubota diesel and sold it for $600, and scrapped the
rest.

Oh yeah, I remember that...

And I also remember we were all yelling at you to get it working, and
then you could have sold it for a whole lot more than $600 and had
nothing left to scrap out.

Reuse, reclaim, repurpose, reimagine if you have to - But Recycle!!

-- Bruce --