Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On 10/16/2011 10:14 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:
Allen wrote in
:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:16:37 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:47:28 -0400, Allen
wrote:

It used to be a decent place to live..and he is leaving after nearly
40 yrs in that house. He and I built it...and its georgious, on
acreage. And a doublewide in a park in So. Cal sells for more by a
significant amount.

Until the LEFT wingnut hacks got a hold of this counrty. Now the US
of A will never be the same.

Pitty.

Pity you cant spell either

Btw..I corrected it for accuracy.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's
goal in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man
to run our country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Ya. I forgot that Clinton got the blow job that brought the whole
county to it's knees.

Whaahahhahahaa........

Just like a wingnut to blame everyone else for starting two wars
based on lies that got more Americans killed then all terrorist acts
combined.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-now-know-jim-
lacey

excerpts;

SADDAM AND WMDS
When American tanks smashed into Baghdad, Saddam had already completed
construction of an anthrax production facility, which was a week away from
going live. If it had been permitted to go into production, this one
facility could have produced ten tons of weaponized anthrax a year.

Anthrax, however, was far from the only WMD Saddam was actively researching
and working assiduously to acquire. He also had teams working overtime to
create a stockpile of some of the most deadly biological weapons possible.
Several years ago, the press had a field day when two suspected mobile bio-
labs, presented at the U.N. as evidence of Saddam’s continuing WMD
development programs, actually turned out to be weather-balloon stations.
That same press, however, then ignored the fact that postwar investigators
found five actual mobile bio-labs in and around Baghdad. One of these labs
was discovered in a mosque, which had been placed off-limits to prewar U.N.
inspectors. Another was found in Baghdad’s Central Public Health
Laboratory. One can imagine the anguished cries from the Left if we had
bombed what the Iraqis claimed was a public-health facility. Saddam even
had a huge bio-warfare production facility masquerading as the Samarra Drug
Company. This facility would have been capable of producing up to 10,000
liters of deadly pathogens a year. It was less than a month from going into
production when the invasion of Iraq began. If this plant had turned its
attention to botulinum toxin, it could have produced enough in a few months
to wipe out the world. Again, how would bombing a plant that Saddam would
claim was producing life-saving drugs have played in the media?

there's more,educate yourself,read the article.

I remember the hysterically funny "Baby Milk Factory" hand drawn sign
that the Leftists pointed out and screamed bloody murder because it had
been bombed. ^_^

TDD