Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:16:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:47:28 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

It used to be a decent place to live..and he is leaving after nearly 40
yrs in that house. He and I built it...and its georgious, on acreage.
And a doublewide in a park in So. Cal sells for more by a significant
amount.

Until the LEFT wingnut hacks got a hold of this counrty. Now the US
of A will never be the same.

Pitty.

Pity you cant spell either

Btw..I corrected it for accuracy.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Ya. I forgot that Clinton got the blow job that brought the whole
county to it's knees.

Whaahahhahahaa........

Just like a wingnut to blame everyone else for starting two wars
based on lies that got more Americans killed then all terrorist acts
combined.