Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default How to make a speedbump-like concrete dam?

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

After putting up the fence, other neighbors complained that it was in
the right-of-way of the lane next door. They had to move it 1" to 1'
in from the existing point, despite County Planning OKing the original
placement, at an additional $1,350 cost.

Yeow!

A good friend of the land stealer owns the property behind me. What
was once pasture land (with a small barn) now has 7 horses on it, and
a pile of **** that's often 4' deep and 30x15'.

I hope you are upwind.

This last year, she tripled the size of the barn so it now occupies
almost the entire view from my sliding door in the dining room.

TV projection screen for free!

She had originally OKed me to drop my trees onto the pasture but one
day I came home to find a scraped area directly next to my fence.
She put in a horse arena and said "Oh, no, you can't mess up my arena."
The rest of the neighbors here are friendly and supportive.
There's just that bad nest of 'em.

Yuk.

--Winston-- No lawyers were paid in the production
of this special presentation.

Y'all lucked out.

Yup. It could have been unpleasant and costly.

--Winston