Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 15, 11:14 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Most right wing groups tend to be rather well
mannered. Tea Party, NRA, Ranch Rescue,
Rush Limbuaugh inspired "Dan's Bake Sale",
Michael Savage gatherings, Sean Hannity crowds,
Border Rescue, etc.

It's the far left "save the Earth" types that are
hell on sanitation.

I wish you'd do your part about sanitation and stop spewing bull****
all over the newsgroup. I don't recall you ever saying anything other
than it was some other guy's fault.

You must be a strong, strong man. How you can support the weight of
that heavy halo, I'll never know.

Would you like me to start quoting the Book of Mormon and point out
why you're being a twit and violating the tenets of your own
religion? Aren't all people "the spirit children of God"? How can
you so readily dismiss people you haven't met, know nothing about, and
ignore a firsthand account by someone you do know (albeit only through
this newsgroup)? I find it very odd for a purportedly religious man.
Some might say it's hypocritical, but I'm not going to do that. I'll
just say well-intentioned but misguided.