Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13290 Ignoramus13290 is offline

Default Picture of compressor install in progress

On 2011-10-15, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:04:04 -0500, Ignoramus17081

On 2011-10-15, Steve W. wrote:
Ignoramus17081 wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/tmp-8960.jpg

I hope your compressor is away from the wall a good distance. They tend
to frown on blocking access to the electrical panels.

About 2 feet away from the wall. I can move it some more away from the
wall.

I believe code is 36". Do check it! http://goo.gl/ZA0Tk CFR, NEC

Um, Ig, the water trap/filter on its SIDE there is not doing you a
damned bit of good. Plumb it out so it can stand vertically, eh?

It is not even close to being finished. This stuff takes forever to
complete, due to need to buy and wait for minor trinkets. I am fine
with that.