Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Towing vehicle with a rope

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , The Other Mike
writes
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:26:44 +0100, "Roberts" wrote:

With Tailgating always let the person overtake you especially in Hampshire
where the police tailgate people to make them speed up so that they can be
nicked. If you do not speed they will give your vehicle a close inspection
when they stop you.

So turning on the pump that fires a light misting of used brake fluid
and engine oil from the nozzle under my rear bumper ensuring a
covering all over the windscreen of any tailgater isn't the correct
response then?

Just get yourself a Defender with towball set to optimum BMW radiator
height.

My Hilux one works.

Unfortunately this particular BMW was black, driving on sidelights and
not visible in my mirrors. So I reversed into him! Visible damage was
only the number plate but who knows what the insurers made of it.

regards

--
Tim Lamb