IMM

Default Inches or Metric?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:38:04 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Should electromagnetic descalers be metricated?"

Thomas Prufer

No. Decimated.

Only 1 in 10? What about the other 9?

Anecdotally it seems to line up with the reported success rate :-)

What figures do you have to substantiate this article of faith.

First of all I said it was anecdotal - this means that I am not
suggesting anything scientifically derived.

Secondly the context is this NG, since I didn't introduce any other
source of information, so that is obviously the information source.

Thirdly, if you look through the many threads on this subject and add
up the people who claim any form of success, I estimate a factor of
10:1 of people who say the opposite.

But you have terrible memory.

Actually not, but all the threads are there to be read again anyway.

Best you read them.

---