Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to make a speedbump-like concrete dam?

On 10/14/2011 7:54 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
\\
Sooooo, why didn't you add another 4" pipe for the downstream
downpipe? (Sorry if I injected logic into the forum.)

Well gee...let's see, how much to cut 80' of concrete floor to do the
job right? $20 for sand bags every three years just kinda' makes more
sense. And, like I have anything better to do than drive to the shop
every once in a while. Hey I'm cheap, what can I say?