Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 14, 3:30*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 14, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 13, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I'm glad to see the protesters cleaning up after themselves because
that has not always been the case in the past. I think the message
about not making a mess got through to the activists. ^_^

Well, the media and city's disinformation worked, and now the public
has been primed for the "cleanup" scheduled for tomorrow morning at
7am. I guess we'll find out whether it will escalate or fizzle
tomorrow.

The mayor cancelled the cleanup, muttering something about "... let
them steep in their own filth..."

GO FLEA BAGGERS!

As usual, even your simplest (as if you have any other kind)
pronouncements are factually incorrect.

The Mayor did not cancel the cleanup, the real estate company that
owns the park cancelled it as they feel they can work something out
with the new occupants.

Don't you wish your trailer home landlord was so understanding!

You are correct and I was mistaken. I read too much into the announcement
from the Bloomberg administration.

I like Bloomberg - except when he reads his phonetic Spanish speech
translations - but he knows which side his bread is buttered on, and
he has more ties to business than he does to anything else. He
understands that you have to couch whatever you want to do in terms
that are believable ahead of time, so that way you can do whatever you
want when the time comes and not raise undue ire. Just the usual
amount of ire. He's no dummy. But I do think he's underestimating
this thing. We shall see.

I caution, however, restraint on your behalf. You **** with me and you're
****in' with the entire trailer park.

Simmer down. You're acting like someone broke into your stash of
Sterno.