Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 12, 10:26 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Merely asking a question, but would you prefer a bleeding heart to
someone without one at all?

Of course not. In the 13th Century, Maimonides tabulated the types of
charity. The most meritorious form, in his mind, was to loan a
deserving person sufficient money for that person to start his own
business.

Your mastery of the dimwitted redirect knows no peer. I did not ask
what form charity should take, though the micro-loans are a nifty
thing - I asked about where someone's heart was. I did not expect you
to answer without googling what the word meant. Next time...? Google
first. Thanks.

Oh. Thanks for the clarification. It was easy to misunderstand your
"bleeding heart" reference.

As to where 'someone's heart is,' I can help you out there. A person's heart
is located in the center of the chest, tilted toward the person's left.

And I knew that without having to use Google.